name="p:domain_verify"/> 10 tricks for tightening loose skin.The bet forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

10 tricks for tightening loose skin.The bet forms of beauty

Some great Post-Baby tips here! Should be good tips for older women too! 
 It's no secret that only a few women out there gain the actual recommended amount during their pregnancy. I know my body decided to become a food hoarder and place every single calorie right onto my burgeoning belly (and butt, and hips and really, everywhere).
It didn't help that I have the approximate dimensions of a Daddy Long Legs spider, which meant I looked somewhat like a Weeble while pregnant.
And after I popped out my babies, all of that belly turned from lump of baby to squishy, stretchy skin. I considered fashioning a scarf from the extra skin, but decided that instead, I needed to tighten up all that loose skin.


mage via luca_76/Flickr
Found on:cafemom.com
See more:

Related

Skin care 5539437877868457359

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item