name="p:domain_verify"/> how to: beach waves for short hair.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

how to: beach waves for short hair.The best forms of beauty


how to: beach waves for short hair


 I recently posted about my adventures in chopping off all my hair for the first time in 15 years.  Not sure what came over me, because then I went and had my bestie Brittney cut off several more inches. Brittney gives a MEAN haircut and she’s also incredible at styling the best beach waves.  I went in with a photo of Kendi for inspiration and I left Brittney’s chair completely thrilled with my new wavy do.  BUT…there was something about my new short hair that I didn’t anticipate.  I had imagines wearing it in loose, casual, wavy curls everyday this summer.  But when I went to curl it with my curling iron a few days later I was stuck with a poofy, wonky, golden girls-ish disaster.  And then, and hour later my hair was back to being stick straight. Ugh. It turned out that curling short hair wasn’t as easy as I had expected.  When I posted the above pic on instagram many of you seemed to be having the exact same trouble curling your short hair. So I called Brittney and I begged her to teach us her ways so that I could be happy with my new style.  Brittney taught me that the secret to beach waves for short hair is a HAIR STRAIGHTENER, not a curling iron!  I’ve since practiced and almost perfected this technique for myself.  And today Brittney is here to teach us how its done. Yay Brittney, we love you!
[read more
   By
  beach waves for short hair...great tutorial. Pinning for the colour, love it!!!
found on:.littlemissmomma.com
see more:

Related

hairstyles 3712878509291071448

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item