name="p:domain_verify"/> Such pretty metallic nail polishes.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Such pretty metallic nail polishes.The best forms of beauty

Such pretty metallic nail polishes! I want them all!

I love to swap out my nail polish colors each season, and one of my constants from year to year has been wearing metallic polishes.  Every fall I crave deep jewel tones for my clothes, jewelry and makeup.  As much as I like Navy and Cabernet colors, it's great to add an accent that works with all of the shades.  Metallics are absolutely perfect for this!

I've showcased a few of my favorite shades here, but you can find all of these shades, and some other great options, in my collection Metallic Nails.  [read more]



Found on:ebay.com

See more:

Related

products celebrity 6153629212203770787

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item