name="p:domain_verify"/> My food nails.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

My food nails.The best forms of beauty


Here are my food nails!! I'm seriously in LOVE with them! I worked extremely hard on them These snacks/drink are my go to summer snacks this is basically all I eat and other chips as well but I only have 5 fingers I don't think I'll ever get tired of them! They are Skittles, Cheetos, Oreos, Coca-Cola and Pringles I was inspired by 3TanjaJ3 on Youtube and for the Cheetos, I was inspired by the picture that my cousin @shakibaardestani took of her Flamin' Hot Cheetos! I hope you like them as much as I do and let me know what you think of them!

@denasnails's profile instagram


Found on: ink361.com
See more:

Related

Nails 5048636803037472574

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item