name="p:domain_verify"/> Minty flowers Art Deco Konad Manicure.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Minty flowers Art Deco Konad Manicure.The best forms of beauty

 Minty flowers Art Deco Konad Manicure
This manicure was a concept that I'd been wanting to do for a couple weeks, but I'd never used striping tape before. I figured there's a first time for everything, though, so I went to Sally and picked up a roll, and went to town. Here's how I did it:
1) After base coat, apply a coat or two of your favorite opaque white.
2) Using Konad plate m73, I used Orly Gumdrop to stamp the floral pattern over the whole nail, concentrating mostly on the base of the nail.
3) I applied the tape by starting a little above the bottom corner of the nail and pulled it diagonally across until it met with the very corner of the top of the nail.
4) On the portion above the striping tape, I painted the top using Orly Gumdrop.
5) I applied Seche Vite on top of it all.
I painted a bit on the tape itself, I think that next time I'll use some sort of guide to paint the section first and then apply the striping tape. The color scheme was inspired by a manicure idea my sister came up with when she used her new Konad set for the first time. She used the zebra pattern from plate m57 to put white zebra stripes over Essie Mint Candy Apple, and the color combo really sounded amazing. I'm working on trying to get her to send me photos, hopefully she'll relent.

 Check out this video to learn more about how to use Konad.
Found on:beautopia.onsugar.com

Related

Nails 1344155257133049127

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item