name="p:domain_verify"/> Lorac alter ego lipstick.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Lorac alter ego lipstick.The best forms of beauty

LORAC is a tried and true favorite in the world of cosmetics brands; they always seem to come up with the best launches. Not surprisingly, their newest launch has me completely addicted: The Alter Ego Lipstick! The combination of richly-pigmented colors (awesome colors, might I add) and the unique finish make this my hero lipstick of the season.
The finish on the LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick isn’t quite matte and it isn’t quite satin; it’s got a creamy texture but the fact that these colors have so much pigment to them gives them a one-of-a-kind finish that’s to die for. It’s pretty much impossible to choose favorites with these shades, too! I’ve narrowed it down to Seductress, a vibrant but wearable pink/red, and Dominatrix, a deepest deep plum.
Rather than swatch these shades, I decided my readers needed to see the full effect of these luscious lipsticks! From top to bottom we’ve got Centerfold, Dominatrix, Girl Next Door, Seductress, Jet Setter, Showgirl, and Vixen. You can see the entire collection of colors here, and don’t forget to leave a comment letting me know which color is your favorite!

 Found on:missmaven.com
See more:

Related

makeup 2222097757860151716

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item