name="p:domain_verify"/> Floral Nail Art .The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Floral Nail Art .The best forms of beauty

Nail Escapades: Polishers Inc. - Inspired By Nature // Floral Nail Art

 Polishers Inc. - Inspired By Nature // Floral Nail Art
Hi everyone! It's time for another Polishers Inc. nail art challenge! This month our theme is "Inspired By Nature" and as always, I start panicking and don't know what the heck to do haha!

When the theme was set, I knew that I wanted to do floral nail art, but the inspiration part, hmm... It was nowhere to be found! After a while it just hit me - I remembered I saw this beautiful white flower in the zoo last month! I still don't know what kind of flower it was, and I can't recall in detail how it looked, but anyway I decided to try and recreate it! :)

Aiming to make the design look as delicate as the flower itself, I chose a pinkish nude color for the base :) To make the flower pop a little bit, and for fun sake just keeping it kind of cartoon-y looking, I outlined it with black acrylic paint.[read more]


This adorable nail polish is from Kiko in the number 507 Blush. Two coats, good coverage, beautiful shine and only 1.90 Euros! Having pretty polished nails doesn't necessarily have to be dead expensive. Of course there's still a big difference between discount and luxury, but what I'm trying to say is, that it isn't about just the brand, it's how you use what you've got :)
- See more at: http://www.nailescapades.com/2014/08/polishers-inc-inspired-by-nature-floral-nail-art.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+NailEscapades+(nail+escapades)#sthash.ffDsY8Rt.dpuf


Found on:nailescapades.com

See more:

Related

Nails 8551451553827098880

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item