name="p:domain_verify"/> 15 Coconut Oil Beauty tips, also the most popular uses of coconut oil.Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

15 Coconut Oil Beauty tips, also the most popular uses of coconut oil.Best forms of beauty

15 Coconut Oil Beauty tips, also the most popular uses of coconut oil 


por Kelley Wilson 

 Get the best uses for coconut oil for cooking, cleaning and your body. This little jar does more than you can imagine. 
 Coconut Oil is all the rage now. I am not one to jump on any “health nut” bandwagon quickly. I have always been very skeptical of natural remedies but my friend Cristina is slowly pulling me to the light! I have recently been researching uses for coconut oil to see where I could substitute it into my regular routine. 

I bought this jar of oil a few months ago and it was just sitting by my stove staring at me. I was afraid it would make all my food taste like the tropics and tropical Italian just didn’t sound so good. I was wrong (shhhh don’t tell my hubby I admitted that) 


How I First Started Using Coconut Oil

 I recently started reading about the benefits of oil pulling. What is oil pulling you ask? You take a spoonful of coconut oil and put it in your mouth. The heat in your mouth will start to melt the oil and you pull it through your teeth, just as you would mouthwash. You do this for 10 minutes. Then spit the oil into a trash can not your sink because it’s toxic.
 I know you are thinking the same things I did:
  1. I’m going to GAG when I put this Crisco like stuff in my mouth
  2. That is so Gross!
  3. 10 minutes are these people nuts I can’t keep my mouth shut and swish for 10 minutes
Well I decided to give it a try. I set the timer on my oven and put a spoonful into my mouth. It took a bit for it to melt but I was able to stand it without gagging. It melts faster if you start pulling it through your teeth right away. At first I was swishing so much my cheeks got tired then I realized I was not in a swish race and slowed down. I did make it the entire 10 minutes, you just have to nose breath. I then rinsed with water and brushed my teeth.
I have been oil pulling for a few weeks now and I must say that my gums feel better and look healthier. 
If you have wondered how to use coconut oil like I have then here are 30 uses for coconut oil to get you started.
Found on:missinformationblog.com
See more:

Related

products celebrity 3174184594169831023

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item