name="p:domain_verify"/> The Road to His Signature Style .Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

The Road to His Signature Style .Best forms of beauty


The Road to His Signature Style

 

 

PS: Has this always been your technique? When did you see it start to catch fire?
ACT: Over the years, it's one thing I for sure always loved, but I never "got" it. I never got to the point where I could reduplicate it. And that's the thing when you're a young stylist. I would do trial and error, and I'd fine-tune it, and I'd think "let's find a process to formulate, a process to achieve this look." It took me 10-12 years to say, "Sh*t, I can do this on every type of hair!" But it's not specific. It's not like, "You cut one inch here and there."


 
Found on:www.popsugar.com
See more:

Related

hairstyles 4375021814253294128

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item