name="p:domain_verify"/> 12 Easy Nail Art Hacks, Tips and Tricks For The Cutest Manicure Ever.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

12 Easy Nail Art Hacks, Tips and Tricks For The Cutest Manicure Ever.The best forms of beauty

 by Jessica Booth
I love looking at pictures of nail art on the Internet. But doing it myself is a whole other thing. Some people out there have gotten so good at nail art that the whole thing has become seriously intimidating. I’m left sitting there, wondering if I really want to spend that long on my nails just to have them chip a few days later. Some of the tutorials out there are like, “this is so easy! Just follow these 35 steps!” and I’m like, ain’t nobody got time for that!
Well, thanks to Pinterest, I’ve found some seriously easy and quick guides on nail art that are actually doable. I did a lot of research on this, and I made sure not to include any tutorial I wouldn’t attempt myself (if I can do it, you can! I have no patience, so that’s saying something). These tips don’t look super complicated, but the result will… and it will also look amazing. Here are 12 easy nail art hacks, tips and tricks for the cutest manicure you’ll ever give yourself:
Instead of trying to maneuver a sponge, use an old small makeup brush to literally brush glitter on your nails for an ombre look.
I love looking at pictures of nail art on the Internet. But doing it myself is a whole other thing. Some people out there have gotten so good at nail art that the whole thing has become seriously i... 

Found on gurl.com
See more:

Related

Nails 6833908917886776435

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item