name="p:domain_verify"/> Disney Princess inspired nails.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Disney Princess inspired nails.The best forms of beauty

I can’t even begin how I excited I am about this post! When I got the news letter for #MakeupMonday, a super fun makeup, manicure and beauty linkup, and found out that the theme for the week would be “Disney Princess” I knew that I could come up with some pretty fun manicures to go along with each princess and since it was already Mani Monday I just thought this would be the perfect post. I started out thinking I would do one or two manicures and somehow ended up 2 days, 10 princesses and 38+ bottles of nail polish later. My husband has been sick with the flu so I had nothing else to do, so I spent my weekend painting my nails which was a blast. I came up with a manicure for each Disney Princess and used their main character colors to draw inspiration from.

Pocahontas Nails, nail art, tutorials, nails, how to , nail polish, Disney, Disney princess, princess nails 


by Angela Peters 

Found on:hairsprayandhighheels.net

See more:

Related

Nails 8722086649613571560

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item