name="p:domain_verify"/> 5 Minute Beachy Waves.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

5 Minute Beachy Waves.The best forms of beauty


5 Minute Beachy Waves : Hair Tutorial


 
Hey my lovelies! I love the first few days in the week almost as much as the weekends, and today I'm especially happy because I'm sharing a no-nonsense hair tutorial with you guys that has needed to get itself on here for ages! Here's what's on the docket- deer-in-headlights experssion and all:) :

 
This is so stinkin' easy, and so much faster than you might think, and I know it's going to make your life so much easier! I never tease my hair anymore since I started doing this, and because I have the cool infered blowdryer from josé eber I don't worry about heat damage like I used to! Those celebrity blowouts with their round brushes and rollers and clips, etc, etc, 1-3 hours later are nice and all, but when you're talking about real-life busy days there's just no way that's sustainable! I usually only blow dry my hair maybe once a week, and when I do I always use this method, because it's honestly just as fast as a regular blow-dry, but the results are sooo much better and I love starting with a fresh and full-looking head of hair instead of my regular flat head I used to be left with after a shower.haha But lets get on with it!
 

Read more:
  Found on:.thewonderforest.com
See more:


5 Minute Beachy Waves : #Hair #Tutorial

 

Very cute and easy style. I'll give this a shot with my texturizing spray! i've always wanted to have that hair :D www.dicexcvi.com I am in love with her hair! The colour, the lenght, everything! H xx www.hopesgone.blogspot.co.uk I love your hair. Unfortunately, this would never work with my… 

Related

hairstyles 6511414400249842116

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item