name="p:domain_verify"/> 25 short hairstyles for women .Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

25 short hairstyles for women .Best forms of beauty

 25 short hairstyles for women
One of the gals that works at the hair salon I go to has short hair.
And I love it.
It always looks sexy and fashionable, and she swears it takes her next to no time to get ready in the morning.
Now, I’m in no way ready to do something drastic and cut off my long locks, but after chatting with her at length on NYE while I was getting my hair dyed for the first time in my entire life (!!!!!), I was inspired to do some research on short hairstyles for women.
And you know what?
I loved everything I saw.
So I decided to throw them all into a post in hopes I can give some encouragement and inspiration to anyone who is either contemplating chopping their hair off, or has been sporting short hair for years.
I particularly love tutorials 1 and 5 – how about you?



1. Messy Waves – Very Short Hair Tutorial by stillGLAMORUS

I love love love this look!!!


Many people assume short hair is boring and predictable, but that's not actually the case. In fact, after sorting through this collection of 25 short hair styles for women, I'm kind of tempted to trade in my long locks for something shorter and more fashionable. Check these out and let me know what you think. Full tutorials included! 

 If you assume short hair is boring and predictable, this collection of 25 short hair styles for women will totally blow your mind!!! 
Found on:www.cloudywithachanceofwine.com
See more:

Related

hairstyles 7883154241849236498

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item