name="p:domain_verify"/> Weekly Mani: Pretty Black and White Ribbon Nail Art.Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Weekly Mani: Pretty Black and White Ribbon Nail Art.Best forms of beauty

Weekly Mani: Pretty Black and White Ribbon Nail Art

Hello readers,
I wanted another simple mani this week and was stamping image after image trying to find just the right one, I was about to stop in frustration and just go with no nail art *gasp*, but I grabbed my Mundo de Unas plates in a last ditch effort and just for giggles tried this image as it’s not one I would have ever thought to use and I loved it! It looks great at the tips or at the base as I used it here.



 I applied 2 coats of my fave white IBD Whipped Cream and them stamped with the ribbon image from Mundo de Unas Handy plate #4 using Sally Hansen Black Heart. The accent nail is simple seven SS3 Swarovski crystals set in a staggered pattern. 2 coats of top coat and all done. A simple but very pretty nail art.

 Posted in: Manicure
Found on:tenlittlecanvases.com
See more: 

Related

Nails 7281786092157699406

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item