name="p:domain_verify"/> The Best Cheap Makeup.Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

The Best Cheap Makeup.Best forms of beauty

Want the best cheap makeup without sacrificing quality? Don't worry, I've got a huge list of products that you will love! 
O. Meg O. on the Go 


Confession: I am a makeup hoarder. Okay, maybe that wasn’t exactly groundbreaking news. But I love makeup. I do not discriminate towards any certain price point. If it’s good stuff, I will sing its praises. In fact, I am a sucker for a good dupe, and will always choose it if it performs just as good as its high end counterpart.
But today, I’ve compiled what I think is the best cheap makeup. And this is everything, from foundations, to mascaras, to eyeshadows, and more! I pretty much put together a budget makeup wardrobe for you. Put it all on your wish list, and you’ll thank me later. I own, love, and swear by each and every one of these products! Best of all? Everything is under $10, with many being under $5!


 The Best Cheap Makeup:
NYC Liquid Eyeliner: Super black, super waterproof, and I absolutely love the small brush applicator. Makes it a breeze to apply, even for the liquid eyeliner novices.
Milani Brow Shaping Gel: This is the absolute best brow gel I’ve found at the drugstore, especially for the price. Goes on clear, never flakes, and keeps my wild beasts in place.
Wet ‘n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in ‘Walking on Eggshells’: If you are really at a loss on where to start with eyeshadow and want something neutral and every day, this trio is absolutely for you. The quality and pigmentation of these shadows are absolutely incredible, and are so easy to blend and use.
Milani Baked Blush: This is my absolute favorite drugstore blush. I have the colors Luminoso and Rose D’Oro, and they are such high quality products. Highly pigmented, blends like a dream. Pretty much what you want in a blush.
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick in ’08 – Rosetto’: I am really impressed with the Rimmel lipsticks, and this color is an amazing way to get on board for that “brown-nude-mauve-Kylie-Jenner” type lip.
Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil: One of my absolute favorite pencil liners… ever! These are so creamy, glide on easily, and stay put! I would even compare them to the likes of the Urban Decay Glide on pencils. And that price…. you just can’t beat it!
 NYX Butter Gloss: By far, the best lipgloss at the drugstore. Not sticky, beautiful colors, and looks gorgeous on the lips.

Pond’s BB Cream:  This is my favorite drugstore BB cream (also, drugstore BB creams can be sort of expensive). It’s got a fair amount of coverage and stays put a lot better than my other BB creams.
E.L.F. Cream Liner: How many times have I talked about this eyeliner? Countless. You guys know I love it. Forget wasting your money on the MAC Fluidline or Bobbi Brown gel liners. I’ve bought them both and this is exactly the same, but for $3.
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hr Eyeshadow: These cream shadows are absolutely amazing. They are completely smudge-proof (seriously, they don’t budge). They make amazing eyeshadow bases, or are great on days when you are in a rush and want a wash of color over your eyelids.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: I absolutely adore this setting powder! It really does help with keeping the skin matte without looking chalky. Oily skinned girls, you have to give this a try.


NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in ‘Sunny’: This is a great dupe for Benefit’s Hoola, if you love that bronzer. It’s a light matte brown color and looks good on most light skin tones. Great to contour with.
E.L.F. HD Powder: Another one of those products that I’ve mentioned more than a couple of times. This is an amazing loose powder that I love to use on those days when I want my skin to have a flawless, even finish.
L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara: An oldie, but a goodie. This mascara delivers time and time again for me. I love the bristly brush and how lovely my lashes look with this on!


Wet ‘n Wild Single Eyeshadow in ‘Nutty’: If you really are a one eyeshadow kind of girl, you need to get this. It’s an almost exact dupe for MAC’s Satin Taupe. If you don’t care about that, just know that it’s a beautiful, shimmery, taupe color that looks good all over the lid and even into the crease. It’s perfect for a one eyeshadow look. And like the other Wet ‘n Wild eyeshadows, the consistency, pigmentation, and quality of the product is exceptional.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment in ‘Brightener’: Yet again another product I’ve talked to death and used in countless video tutorials.
NYX Powder Blush: These are my second favorite drugstore blushes. The color selection with these are vast and I have yet to find one that I don’t like.
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation: If you are into a full coverage matte foundation, this will be your friend. My beloved Revlon Colorstay is my absolute favorite, but it’s over the $10 mark, depending on where you get it (I often use coupons and buy it when they go BOGO 40% off at Walgreens). If you are trying to stay under $10, the Rimmel is for sure what you need to get. A little goes a long way for full coverage!
Found on: /megoonthego.com
See more:

Related

products celebrity 7695376644237846834

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item