name="p:domain_verify"/> 9 Best Exercises for Cellulite on Legs.Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

9 Best Exercises for Cellulite on Legs.Best forms of beauty

9 Best Exercises for Cellulite on Legs 
 by admin


 This post is for those who are fed up of cellulite or thigh fat. I know it’s so stubborn. I have had a huge chunks of it some years back. At that time, I desperately use to try so many things like running. Or leg curls and leg presses on the gym machine with the heaviest weight possible for me to lift

Gosshh! but honestly Leg curls and Leg presses on gym machines never worked for my thighs nor did I ever find them work for others. I find them a big disappointment and a big wastage of time. But the sad part is that so many gyms including the good ones still use those super ancient workout plans which on the leg day have typical x leg press, y leg curls so on and so forth..
The leg press and leg curl type of exercises are good if we were preparing to be a body builder. Because such exercises will neither help us lose fat nor help us tone up our legs. They will just put a lot of strain on certain set of muscles to bulk them up. Simple!!
Found on:fitness.makeupandbeauty.com
See more:

Found on:fitness.makeupandbeauty.com
See more:

Related

Cellulite 2266185717207311986

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item