name="p:domain_verify"/> Polishes elegance.Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Polishes elegance.Best forms of beauty

GOT - Orange (Coral?)


I only have a couple of orange polishes, none of them are even close to being a year old. So I decided I'd go with this polish for today's prompt; "orange", as it is the most "orangy" "old" polish I've got!

Essie - Carousel Coral, this was one of my favorites last spring, and as I'm wearing it now, I can totally see why! It's such a beautiful bright shade, the formula is amazing and it just feels good on my nails, lol :p
 I did two coats of Carousel Coral on my thumb, index and pinky and top coat. On my ring and middle I did two coats of H&M - In It For The Game and painted flowers with Carousel Coral, and top coated it of course.
 I have a fetish for these flowers lately, I keep doodeling them in my sketchbook and everywhere all the time! And I think they look so cute on my nails, I was thinking I'd maybe do a tutorial for them, would there be any interest for that?
 Anyway, I'm welcoming spring with this manicure, please come asap!

This is the linkup page for the Golden Oldie Thursday Challenge - "GOT Polish Challenge" by the Crumpet's Nail Tarts (https://www.facebook.com/groups/purplecrumpetfairy/)
27th Feb - Orange.Read more:

Found on:polishedelegance.blogspot.com.
See more:

Related

Nails 2911366553977308399

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item