name="p:domain_verify"/> Bye bye puffy eyes, hello fresh face.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Bye bye puffy eyes, hello fresh face.The best forms of beauty


Bye bye puffy eyes, hello fresh face

Morning routines are a battle, at least they are for me. The first tell tale sign of a sleepless night are waking up with puffy eyes.  We’ve all been there and it’s not a good look, but sometimes we just can’t avoid it. Rather than pounding on more concealer why not try these natural remedies right from your kitchen?


5 Tips for Relief of Puffy Eyes

1.  Brewed coffee grounds
I credit Kern for this one. His skin is naturally flawless even moreso than mine. I blame it on his dark chocolate Trinidadian skin that gets him so much attention when we are out! I don’t think he’ll have to worry about eye puffiness or aging anytime soon, but even so he’s very adamant about his skincare regiment. The first time I saw him testing out his coffee grind trick I laughed and almost snapped a quick picture when he wasn’t looking, but lucky for him I didn’t have my phone nearby at the time.  Then, I gave it some more thought considering my desire to go more natural this year with the products I use and then looked at my laundry list of face washes, creams, oils, you name it all stowed in my medicine cabinet and wondered if coffee grinds could really make a difference. In the 15 minutes I let it set on my face I got this tingling sensation under my eyes and could feel the skin actually tightening! It’s the same caffeine in the coffee that you drink that also acts as a natural exfoliant to help reduce puffy eyes and dark circles.

I later read that coffee also helps get rid of cellulite and excessive redness. Who would have knew! So now you have a bundle of good uses for your coffee grinds!
2. Honey and Banana
Combining two tablespoons of honey and a half banana also works wonders on puffy eyes! Bananas are good for your skin anyway you have them. As seen on Sheknows.com the vitamins C and B6, manganese and water in bananas help to improve complexion and even smooth wrinkles when ingested. The same effect happens when you apply banana directly to the skin. While bananas nourish the skin, honey hydrates the skin by absorbing and retaining moisture.
3. Mint Leaves
Mashed mint leaves are not only refreshing to smell and taste, they too will help soothe the swelling under your eyes. According to Jordan from Picklee.com, flavonoids found in mint produce antioxidents that help in reducing free-radical damage caused to the cells of the eyes, thereby treating dark circles and inflammation.
 Read more:


(Source: wikihow.com via Jennie on Pinterest)
 For my girls that wake up with some major bags,, coffee grounds!
Found on fitnessawayoflife.com 
See more:

Related

Cellulite 4705668062536141354

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item