name="p:domain_verify"/> Butter London Muggins.Lilac treasure.Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Butter London Muggins.Lilac treasure.Best forms of beauty


Lilac Treasure


 

 One day absolutely randomly I combined two polishes on a nail wheel, and I was amazed by the result. Some time later I could help repeating it as a full manicure. Please meet Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure over Butter London Muggins:
The base colour swatches you can see below. After Victoriana, Muggins is the 2d Butter London I'm trying, and I'm reeeeally satisfied with everything: colour so airy, texture so easy to apply, finish so glossy (no TC!), quality so perfect, price so *khmkhm*. But it's worth it. And I got it with a discount ;-P

Of course, in real life it looks way more charming. So I advise to all the ladies: if you have a nice lilac polish and flakies - combine them together, it's worth it : )

Butter London Muggins #nails #beautyinthebag #Nailart

Found on:ritterbraten.blogspot.com
See more:

Related

Nails 1486960812762957342

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item