name="p:domain_verify"/> Best Sephora Products .The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Best Sephora Products .The best forms of beauty


 
by Angela Peters  

For some people Disney World is the happiest place on earth but for makeup lovers, it’s Sephora! I am in love with this store and I could probably spend hours upon hours just roaming the aisles. The best Sephora products, ha I could go on for hours but I figured I would share some of my favorites with y’all today because I have the low down on some super sweet deals!

If  you missed the VIB sale, no worries! There are still awesome sales happening at Sephora for the holiday season! Some of the best Sephora Products can be found in these sales, and they are having crazy free shipping events. They’re also as you can see above giving you the chance for some holiday fun!! It’s a can’t miss in my opinion!! I’m sure some of what I think are the best Sephora products are your favorites too so why not grab them while you can and save big!

 1| MAKEUP FOREVER Extravagant Glamour Set || $38 – This is a $63 value marked down and worth every penny! It’s a trio of full-size products that will help you create the ultimate holiday look. You’re getting a fabulous eyeliner with Aqua Eye’s , a crazy voluminous mascara with Smoky Extravagant, and a bold red lip from the Rouge Artist Intense lipstick!

2| Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette || $27 – This is by far one of the best Sephora products, a cult favorite and a must have for the girl in a rush looking for a simple matte palette full of six gorgeous neutrals! It’s compact so storing it in your makeup bag and using it for travel is super easy and you don’t have to worry about being bogged down by one of your larger palettes. Even with Naked 3 out now (see my review and swatches here), I think Basics will still be a go to for many! It’s completely affordable for high end coming in just under $30!
 3|  soap And Glory Hand Food || $12 – A best Sephora products list would not be complete without this hand moisturizer, hell, no list would be complete without it. This super moisturizing, non-greasy hand cream enriched with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow is just what you need to keep your hands moisturize this winter. This will completely pamper you! I use it when I wake up, after I do dishes, before bed, and about 15 other times throughout the day because it smells delish!
 4 Benefit The Porefessional || $30 – I know that some will cringe at the price but I can promise you, it’s worth every penny. It’s a balm that minimizes the appearance of larger pores. I stand behind this product like no other, it’s amazing!
5 | Formula X ASAP 3D Nail Appliques || $15 – Available in twelve different designs these three-dimensional nail stickers made with real nail lacquer. With wear time up to 14 days, these babies will give you a flawless manicure with no dry time!

6 | Viva La Juicy & La Fleur Rollerball Duo || $25 – This is by far, in my opinion the best Sephora products ever created! It combines the best of two of my favorite perfumes! They’re super fragrant and long lasting. I’ve had this for about a year and use it 2-3 times a week and it’s still going strong! I find that this is better then a bottle of each.

7 | NARS Blush In ‘Orgasm’ || $29 – You can grab any of these soft, sheer pressed powders available in any of the 27 shades but of course Orgasm is one of my favorites! I think it’s everyone’s favorite! One the best Sephora products in the store!
 8| Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder || $32 – Laura Mercier offers some of the best bronzers I have ever seen. Her makeup has been a favorite of mine for a long, long time. This glides on super easily, giving the perfect amount of bronze and highlight.
These are the products that I think are the best Sephora products. Some of my absolute favorites and I am happy to share them with y’all today with these great coupons to go along with them! Even if you’re not looking for any of these eight Sephora products, you can grab anything you want from Sephora and still score a great deal!

 

Another bonus to tell you all about, after you use your coupons and qualify for your cash back, enter the code ‘Fix It’ at checkout and get twelve samples in a fun makeup bag! Let me know what y’all pick up!

 A round up list of the best Sephora products with great deals, coupons and cash back deals. Eight products from Sephora at a great price. 

Found on:www.hairsprayandhighheels.net
See more:

Related

products celebrity 676643169126576504

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item