name="p:domain_verify"/> How to style curly hair.The bst forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

How to style curly hair.The bst forms of beauty

 How to style curly hair
For those graced with curls, swirls, spirals, and corkscrews: Click through for some styling tips. 
I love wearing my hair curly, but it took a long time to say that. My hair was a mix of frizz, waves, ringlets and crazy hair until I worked out an easy routine to style my curly hair that made the most of my curls.
You might think I always straighten my hair after my 30 Braids in 30 Days hairstyles, but it’s not the case. I straighten my hair for tutorials as it is easier to photograph and restyle for the step-by-step photos.
Plus the more you touch curly hair, the frizzier it becomes. My first styling tip is stop touching your hair. The oil and dirt from your hands creates frizz and will mess up your curls.

Found on:hairromance.com
See more:

Related

hairstyles 5639317104405589283

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item