name="p:domain_verify"/> easy braid for those who can't french braid.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

easy braid for those who can't french braid.The best forms of beauty

 The sweetest thing
 
easy braid for those who can't french braid. great for growing out bangs too.

If you are looking for my DAILY MAKEUP ROUTINE (includes mascara, brows, etc.) - find it here. PS. I've recently added this - my new fave mascara.

Today I made a super, super quick contour VIDEO! I did a pictorial once but people seemed to continue asking for a video so voila! Many of you are aware that I am not a makeup guru - at all! But I do enjoy answering your questions and sharing what I use so I hope this helps. We moved on Saturday and have been unpacking all day today (aside from Church) so I more or less threw this together so I apologize about the quality & lack of creativity. :) OH! And, I have so much respect for You-Tubers - I had to record that Voiceover 10x because I couldn't get all the details in quickly enough.

By Emily Gemma

Found on:thesweetestthingblog.com
See more:

Related

hairstyles 4868650952325740799

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item