name="p:domain_verify"/> DIY Coffee Body Scrub :Great for exfoliating & reducing the appearance of cellulite! The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

DIY Coffee Body Scrub :Great for exfoliating & reducing the appearance of cellulite! The best forms of beauty

DIY Coffee Body Scrub : Homemade Sugar Scrub : Great for exfoliating & reducing the appearance of cellulite! 

Coffee Body Scrub is easy, inexpensive to make and smells delightful.  Sugar Scrub is also perfect for homemade gifts!
This Coffee Sugar Scrub is great for exfoliating and reducing the appearance of cellulite!



Summer isn’t over yet.  We still need to keep our bods looking top notch!
Apparently coffee can help to temporarily minimize the appearance of cellulite by tightening the tissue.  At least, this is what the experts claim.  I’m no cellulite expert.  But it is worth a shot.  And, fresh coffee grounds are recommended for better results.
This Coffee Body Scrub is my favorite scrub recipe so far.  Of course, I love coffee so much it makes sense that I would want to slather myself with it!
Just mix coffee grounds, brown sugar, cinnamon and oil.  Bam! Done.
You’re ready to scrub, scrub, scrub.
I don’t think you are supposed to let coffee grounds wash down the drain.  So I use a mesh drain plug to catch the grounds and then discard them in the garbage.  But if any of you are plumbers and feel differently, let me know.  Right now I am using caution so I don’t mess up my plumbing system.

Here are a couple things you may need for this Coffee Body Scrub. Use this as a reference for your next grocery shopping trip.  Or, if you decide to click the links below to view these products . . . Thanks for supporting WonkyWonderful!
{These are affiliate Amazon links} These links will take you to Amazon where I receive a small percentage of sales, at no extra cost to you.
 Join My Wonky Wonderful World and Never Miss a Recipe!

Vegan • Gluten free 
By
Found on: wonkywonderful.com
See more:

Related

Cellulite 5148201168429904735

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item