name="p:domain_verify"/> Delicate Snowflake Mani.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Delicate Snowflake Mani.The best forms of beauty

Delicate Snowflake Mani

Happy Hump Day, Lacquerbeanz!

Guess what? I have another snowflake mani today! (what a shock) =P

I am totally in love with today's mani. It's another freehanded snowflake! =) I think that I am going to experiment with smaller ones soon - much more difficult, I'm sure, but I think it would look beautiful with two or three snowflakes on a nail. What do you think?
 
Polishes: Ellagee Milk Glass Julep Joelle Sally Hansen Pink A Card Glisten & Glow HK Girl
 

Sick of snowflakes? TOO BAD.
Lacquer: The Best Medicine!: Delicate Snowflake Mani | See more nail designs at www.nailsss.com/...
 
Found on:bloglovin.com
See more:

Related

Nails 2442929022552846370

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item