name="p:domain_verify"/> 7 ways to make your hair thicker .The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

7 ways to make your hair thicker .The best forms of beauty

7 ways to make your hair thicker 
 One of the only things men seek advice from me for is hair loss or thinning hair. OK, occasionally they want job seeking advice, but MAINLY they all want the same thing: A way to keep their hair forever. One of the biggest beauty problems men face is baldness with approximately 40 percent of men experiencing hair loss by age 35. Whether it’s from genetics, poor diet, or inflammation which can be caused by a plethora of factors males can face baldness sooner than women. While it’s been ingrained in most women’s brains to obsess over preventing aging before it happens, men tend to ignore thinning hair and a decreased hairline until it’s too late. Even with all the natural remedies available, science still claims that the only cure for hair loss is a hair transplant. That, my friends, isn’t necessarily true. There are cheaper tools that exist in nature for both men and women who suffer from hair loss.[read more]


 Recently, instead of facing the crabby gal again at the drug store, a pal recently came to me for a natural solution. Whenever dudes ask me for beauty advice they usually corner me and I make the assumption that they are in need of a loan or have to hide a dead body and my mind starts to race because of the severity in their face. This time was no different: “I will loan you up to $500 dollars no questions asked, but you didn’t get the money from me,” I rambled in fear. “No, I think my hair is thinning and I want to find a way to stop it before I go bald.” That’s when I breathed a sigh of relief, because frankly? I got this shit.

Found on: www.bustle.com
See more:

Related

hairstyles 3181951316188585861

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item