name="p:domain_verify"/> Diy coffee lottion +scrub.Cellulite.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Diy coffee lottion +scrub.Cellulite.The best forms of beauty

Coffee Scrub Recipe & Coffee lotion....great gift for the coffee lover in your life!
 by Hannah Walton aka The Cheapskate Mom


 Inspired by my coffee lotion and Starbucks lotion dispenser project, today I made a coffee salt scrub and packaged it in a Starbucks cup.  It was ridiculously easy and apparently coffee is good for waking up cellulite and telling it to ship out.
It smells terrific and was super exfoliating. I would suggest using a flavoured coffee for a more scent-sational scrub – and using almond oil (although I just used Folger's and Baby Oil!). I would also recommend using sea salt (although I used table salt). I am totally in love with my coffee scrub and lotion set. Yay, Starbucks![read more]
Starbucks
 



Found on: thecheapskatemom.com
See more:

Related

Cellulite 2072945312551870760

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item