name="p:domain_verify"/> tie dye nails diy | best forms of beauty

tie dye nails diy

tie dye nails diy - could also do with dark colors to look like the galaxy! I love this

I had some extra time this weekend so I decided to create some fun and easy nail designs! I did a starry night nail, a stripe nail and a tie-dyed nail. The color and technique for each nail design are below so you can create your own fun and easy nail designs!
Don’t forget to follow on Facebook and share your nail designs!
Starry Night
Colors used:
Base is Starry Night by Sonia Kashuk
Speckle of silver is by Silver Mercedes by Pure Ice
Top is Celestial FX by Revlon
I painted the nails the base coat let dry, then took a makeup sponge with some Silver Mercedes, once the silver Mercedes dried I topped it off with Celestial FX.
Here is a sample of the Starry Night by Sonia Kashuk, I really love this color on the nails and found it on sale at Target.

See more:

 Painted nails are happy nails!
Dorothy

Related

Nails 4574536900070122123

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item