name="p:domain_verify"/> The best mascara.Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

The best mascara.Best forms of beauty


 
 
This is my list of the best mascara. If you want volume, length, separation, waterproof, drugstore - this list has it all. They are all completely amazing 

Today I want to take a minute to talk about my favorite mascaras.  I am a mascara lover since the beginning so this was hard to edit this list down to what it is, but I am confident that there is something for everyone in this list.  Whether it be waterproof, volumizing, lengthening, WHATEVER… This is my list of the best mascara.


{one} Tarina Tarantino Fleur De Lash – This one is one of my most recently acquired favorites.  It wound up on the best of the best mascara because it does it all.  The trifecta: length, volume, and separation.  (Available at Beauty.com)
{two} Smashbox Full Exposure – This mascara is really nice.  My lashes are full on voluptuous when I have this one.  (Available at Nordstrom)
{three} Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Extravagant – I always liked the Smoky Lash mascara but this one has a fun shaped wand that helps it coat all the lashes and it is waterproof.  Perfect for a chic flick movie night.  I tend to bawl!  Also you could wear it to a pool party and it will hold up nicely.  (Available at Sephora)
{four} Too Faced Better Than Sex – The name says it all.  My lashes are RIDICULOUSLY long when I wear this.  It gives ample volume but the length is what blew me away here. (review coming soon)
{five} Ardency Inn Punker Mascara - Awesome mascara for volume.  It wins overall best formula for me.  It can go on layer after layer without clumping.  Super thick lashes!  (Available at Sephora)
{six} L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof - This is my favorite waterproof mascara from the drugstore.  It also wins the award for craziest brush but definitely a great mascara. (Available at Walgreens)
{seven} Essence Get Big! Lashes - Essence mascaras always blow me away.  It is the least expensive to make the list at around $3.  It also lengthens and volumizes.   (Available at Ulta)
{eight} Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam – This one is my favorite all around mascara from the drugstore.  It is my go to everyday.  The wand has an hourglass shape.  I find that I need to put no thought into applying this mascara.  It really is effortless.  (Available at Walgreens)
{nine} Maybelline Pumped Up Collasal Volum’Express - This one is great for length.  The volume is okay, but the length is everything.  (available at Walgreens)
{ten} Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara – FIBERS!  Okay, there are a lot of skeptics about this mascara but I am in love.  It really is like wearing false lashes.  There may be a few steps involved but there is no denying that this mascara does what it says.
 And holy what!  Can we talk about this bag for a minute?  FABULOUS!  “I would cry but my mascara is designer.”  Best line ever.  Not only is the quote fabulous but the bag is fantastic.  It is really big and can hold all of these mascaras PLUS some.

It is made by Breakups To Makeup and it is really nice.  They have a ton of other patterns of bags as well as some cell cases and other merchandise.  DEFINITELY check them out!

the best mascara according to beauty bloggers! 3D fiber mascara! www.annsfabulousl...

 So did you enjoy my list of the best mascara?  AND the best mascara bag?  I hope you did.  Tell me in the comments below what your favorite mascara is and what it does for your lashes!  I am always on the lookout for the next best thing!
 Found on:mynewestaddiction.com
See more:

Related

products celebrity 3840297593369392768

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item