name="p:domain_verify"/> Spotted: New Maybelline Rebel Bloom Color Sensational Lipstick for Spring 2015 .Best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Spotted: New Maybelline Rebel Bloom Color Sensational Lipstick for Spring 2015 .Best forms of beauty

Lip Drama: Spotted: New Maybelline Rebel Bloom Color Sensational Lipstick for Spring 2015

Spotted: New Maybelline Rebel Bloom Color Sensational Lipstick for Spring 2015

Still haven't finished collecting all the new Color Sensational Creamy Mattes?! Well, if you love Maybelline's Color Sensational lipsticks then be prepared to add some more to your list. Their new collection, Rebel Bloom, features pastels in reds, pinks and mauves.
 These just started popping up in drugstores so be patient. I found them in Duane Reade/Walgreens but they have also been spotted at CVS and Harmons as well. They were listed as new and not limited edition so hopefully these should be getting a permanent display so no need to go crazy searching for them. I've got my eyes on those purples. I am a self-proclaimed lipstick junkie and I do own a quite a few of their lipsticks but I have yet to try them out. So I will do that first before purchasing anymore. Who's definitely got these on their radar?
Happy Hunting!

 

Found on:lipdrama.blogspot.com.es
See more:

Related

products celebrity 6685825732131113917

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item