name="p:domain_verify"/> Top 15 Coconut Oil Skin Recipes.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Top 15 Coconut Oil Skin Recipes.The best forms of beauty


Top 15 Coconut Oil Skin Recipes

  By Elizabeth Walling
Top 15 Coconut Oil Skin Recipes
Ready to learn more about coconut oil for skin that’s healthy and nourished? Coconut oil is one of my favorite skincare products, probably because my skin just seems to love it. My face in particular is incredibly picky about what I put on it, but it gets along just fine with coconut oil.[read more]



  • The unique medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties, and they also serve as antioxidants which protect your skin. So coconut oil is essentially food for your skin!
But I’m not the only one who loves using coconut oil for my skin. Below are some of my favorite coconut oil skin recipes from this blog and many others. Try one out today!
PS: A lot of these recipes use essential oils. Learn where I shop for high quality therapeutic essential oils online. Want to learn more about essential oils and how to use them? Join my essential oil Facebook group HERE.


Coconut Oil for Skin: Top 15 Recipes

coconut oil moisturizers
1. Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe Did you know whipping up coconut oil makes it airy and super-spreadable? I especially love that whipped coconut oil stays softer during the cold winter months…
 Found on:livingthenourishedlife.com
See more:

Related

Skin care 7250722905167167958

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item