name="p:domain_verify"/> Great DIY beauty product! Kiwi and yogurt facial scrub.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Great DIY beauty product! Kiwi and yogurt facial scrub.The best forms of beauty

Great DIY beauty product! Kiwi and yogurt facial scrub. Smells heavenly and nothing artificial! 
 by

This homemade beauty products post was inspired by a product I received to review but all opinions expressed here are my own.
Last week I went to the farmer’s market and bought a few kiwi…along with about 20 pounds of other assorted fresh fruit.  Yes, I went a little bit overboard and discovered that there really is a limit to the amount of fresh fruit one family can eat in a week!  I still have way too much fruit in the house and am starting to have to find creative ways to use it all before it starts going bad!  Oranges get sliced up and simmered in water with some cloves to freshen the kitchen after dinner.  Lemons get ground up in the garbage disposal with some baking soda for a bit of natural cleaning.  And kiwi get turned into homemade beauty products!  One of the things I love about homemade beauty products is that I don’t have to wonder what is in them!  No worrying about weird, unpronounceable ingredients or artificial colors and scents.  I love knowing that my homemade beauty products are 100% safe for me and the environment.


This kiwi and yogurt facial scrub is a good way to gently cleanse and exfoliate your face.  The acid from the orange juice and the tiny seeds act as natural exfoliators.  The protein and fats from the  yogurt and olive oil help to moisturize and sooth your skin.  This recipe makes enough for several applications.  Store it in the fridge tightly covered and use within a few days.  I find it easiest to use masks and scrubs on my face when I shower rather than trying to rinse everything off in the sink.  I mixed everything in my Ninja Mega Kitchen System and it literally took about 30 seconds to make.  I used Fage Greek Yogurt when making this facial scrub.  Make sure whatever yogurt you choose is all natural.  Greek yogurts work well for homemade beauty products because they are a little thicker than traditional yogurts. Check out The Daily Green for more homemade beauty products!
 
 

Kiwi and Yogurt DIY Facial Scrub
 
Prep time
Total time
 
An easy and all natural way to exfoliate your face
Author:
Ingredients
  • 3 ripe kiwi
  • 4 TBSP Greek yogurt (I used Fage)
  • 1½ TBSP olive oil
  • 2 TBSP orange juice
Instructions
  1. In the bowl of a food processor combine all ingredients
  2. Mix on high until completely smooth
  3. Pour into glass container with lid.
  4. Use immediately and store remaining facial scrub in the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days

Found on: suburbia-unwrapped.com
See more:

Related

products celebrity 8575128149053054811

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item