name="p:domain_verify"/> Cute Winter and Christmas Nail Ideas.The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Cute Winter and Christmas Nail Ideas.The best forms of beauty

 Cute Winter and Christmas Nail Ideas

Get some great ideas for your christmas nails this holiday! Nail art includes frozen Olaf, reindeers, snowflakes, penguins, and more nail art! 

 by Michelle 

 I always love finding creative holiday nail art so I set out on Instagram to find some beautiful Christmas nails! You can also make the snowflake ones for the winter season. To follow them just click on their names below the photo.

 These polka dot nails are just darling, especially with a little reindeer face on one! Made by prettydigits_
 thedotcouture is one of my favorite accounts for nail inspiration! How adorable is that snowman?
 Beyer0007 made some beautiful snowflake nails with Olaf from Frozen on one! She did a great job at drawing him!
 Hannah turned her nails into Santa Clause! I love how half are his face and the other is his jolly belly!

Thedotcouture says “I did a Christmas water marble using the decal method for today!! Not perfect but definitely my best water marble yet. This time instead of bottled water I used boiled tap water and that seemed to make a difference. Colors used are 3 #SallyHansen InstaDri polishes (OMGhost, Rapid Red, and I-rush Luck), all topped with beautiful china glaze Fairy Dust.”


winter-and-christmas-nail-ideas

These polka dot nails are just darling, especially with a little reindeer face on one! Made by prettydigits_

thedotcouture is one of my favorite accounts for nail inspiration! How adorable is that snowman?
Beyer0007 made some beautiful snowflake nails with Olaf from Frozen on one! She did a great job at drawing him!
Hannah turned her nails into Santa Clause! I love how half are his face and the other is his jolly belly!
Thedotcouture says “I did a Christmas water marble using the decal method for today!! Not perfect but definitely my best water marble yet. This time instead of bottled water I used boiled tap water and that seemed to make a difference. Colors used are 3 #SallyHansen InstaDri polishes (OMGhost, Rapid Red, and I-rush Luck), all topped with beautiful china glaze Fairy Dust.”
I love this Christmas sweater nail design that Laurie got done at the nail salon! It wouldn’t be too difficult if you had nail dotting pens!
Aww I love penguins! Also, the dark blue background with the white snowflakes make your nails pop! Made by mich_hold
I will be adding to this list as I find more ideas!

 Cute Winter and Christmas Nail Ideas (Find Olaf, reindeers, penguins, and snowflakes!) | CraftyMorning.com
 Found on:craftymorning.com
See more:

Related

Nails 4330621965733526983

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item