name="p:domain_verify"/> Fall nail polish guide - red, green, grey,purple, and metallic. The best forms of beauty | best forms of beauty

Fall nail polish guide - red, green, grey,purple, and metallic. The best forms of beauty

Fall nail polish guide - red, green, grey,purple, and metallic. 

Fall Nail Polish Guide


There are so many colors and trends to try this upcoming season. There doesn't seem to be anything brand new this year, but there's definitely a return of some old classics (mainly plaid). While I'd love to tell you that I'll be sporting leather, plaid, booties, and camo this fall, I can't make any such guarantees. 
It's sometimes hard for me to switch into a new season of fashion, but I get around my hesitations through nail polish. Painting my nails is a quick and easy way to transition into a new season and stay on trend without feeling uncomfortable or breaking the bank. If I'm unsure about a trend, I find that trying it on my nails is a good way to test it out. Here are five popular fall colors in nail polish. They're organized from least to most expensive.  Any favorites? I always love Essie and Dior colors, but the Crabtree & Evelyn and the Tom Ford look beautiful too.

 RED Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate // Essie Wicked // Julep Coco-Oxblood Creme // MAC Dangerously Fun // Tom Ford Bordeaux Lust
GREEN
Nicole by OPI For Gold Times Sake // Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Swamp Thing // Ciate Tweed & Tails - olive // Deborah Lippman Don't Tell Mama // Dior Vernis Amazonia
GREY
Sonia Kashuk Grey Matter 26 // Crabtree & Evelyn Slate // Ciate Pillow Fight // Illamasqua Raindrops Sheer Light Grey // Estee Lauder Metallics Smoked Chrome
PURPLE
Cover Girl Outlast Grapevine 310 // Essie Sexy Divide // Lancome Purple Fiction // Rococo Metallic No Shrinking Violet // Tom Ford Viper
METALLIC
Revlon Copper Penny // Essie Armed & Ready // NARS Orgasm // Estee Lauder Midnight Metal // YSL Bronze Pyrite

Found on:http://www.lucismorsels.com/2013/09/fall-nail-polish-guide.html
See more:

Related

products celebrity 5089930242624909284

Publicar un comentario

emo-but-icon

item